Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
"Life is Futile unless you are a Jewtile,
Get Grafted in."
- Looking for the livestream link? Just scroll down ↓ under the announcements box!
- Listen to Rav Nate's testimony on Oxana Eliahu's radio show on our testimonies page.
- Upcoming Events
- August 11-14: Adat's 20th Birthday Celebration
* Friday, August 11: 7pm, Friday evening Shabbat service
* Saturday, August 12: 10am, Torah service in the morning
5pm, An evening celebration dinner at the Marriott Regency, by registration only
We'll have special guests and speakers including Deborah Kline, Vince Iantorno, Dr. Jeffrey Seif, and Dr. Barri Cae Seif
* Monday, August 14: 5pm, Mikveh at Louisville State Park
- Other Announcements
- The 12-week G-d's Plan Course is available for free.
- Listen to Rav Nate's testimony on Oxana Eliahu's radio show on our testimonies page. It's just under the video.
- You can donate to Adat at Giving Fire. You can set up an automatic donation or give whatever any time.
Join Us Live!
The video below will automatically update to the current week's service when we go live each week - about 15 minutes before service starts. Click the title of the video at the top to view on YouTube where you can leave comments, subscribe, and view our other services.
Torah/Haftorah/B'rit Chadashah readings can be found on the Torah Reading Schedule. We read a part of these readings during our weekly service.
Who We Are
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.