Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
"Life is Futile unless you are a Jewtile,
Get Grafted in."
- Watch us live on Facebook or YouTube.
- Wedding for Sam and Miryam, today after service! Food hosted.
- Women's Conference, September 13th-14th: " Bold Love". Speakers and worship with Deborah Kline.
Download the registration form.
- Erev Shabbat Pot Mazel get-together at Lou's house, Friday, September 20th, 6 pm. Bring a dish.
- Yom Teruah: Monday, Septstrongber 30th, 10am. Followed by Tashlich.
- Yom Kippur: Wednesday, October 9th, 10am. Break the Fast, 7pm, location TBA.
- Erect the sukkah: Thursday, October 10th, 5pm.
- Sukkot, Day 1: Monday, October 14th, 10am.
- Tailgate and take down sukkah: Saturday, October 19th, 10am.
- Other Announcements
- Roger's Hebrew Class videos are available on YouTube and the handouts in a folder on our Drive.
- Trip to Israel upcoming October 21 - November 2, 2019!
- Check these out on our site:
- You can donate to Adat at Giving Fire. You can set up an automatic donation or give whatever any time.
Join Us Live!
The video below will automatically update to the current week's service when we go live each week - about 15 minutes before service starts. Click the title of the video at the top to view on YouTube where you can leave comments, subscribe, and view our other services.
Who We Are
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.