Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
"Life is Futile unless you are a Jewtile,
Get Grafted in."
- Looking for the livestream link? Just scroll down ↓ under the announcements box!
- Monday, August 20th, 7-9pm: Hebrew class with Cantor Roger. Be sure to have your Hebrew notebook with you every week.
- Erev Shabbat Pot Mazel get together at Lou's house, Friday, September 21st, 6 pm. Bring a dish.
- Upcoming Events
- Marty Goetz and his daughter Misha will be here Saturday night, October 13th at 7pm.
- Download/print the Teshuvah (Repentance) Handout/Calendar going through the 10 Commandments for the 40 days Elul to Yom Kippur.
- Yom Teruah: Monday, September 10th at 10am. Followed by Tashlich.
- Yom Kippur: Wednesday, September 19th at 10am
- Break the Fast: TBD
- Erect the sukkah Thursday, September 20th at 10am
- Sukkot: Monday, September 24th at 10am
- Shemini Atzeret: Monday, October 1st at 10am
- Take down sukkah Tuesday, October 2nd at 8am
- Other Announcements
- Next trip to Israel, October 21 - November 2, 2019! We need at least 20 people to go. Cost will be $4,299.
- Erev Shabbat (Shabbat evening) potluck dinners at Lou Secora's house, planned to be every 3rd Friday of the month.
- Pastor Jamie of the church we meet in has a ministry providing food to high school students at Millard South. There is a box to drop off food and toiletries in the back of the sanctuary, with a list of the kind of items they need.
- The church where we meet is starting a community garden, more details to come.
- Listen to Rav Nate's testimony on Oxana Eliahu's radio show on our testimonies page. It's just under the video.
- The 12-week G-d's Plan Course is available for free.
- You can donate to Adat at Giving Fire. You can set up an automatic donation or give whatever any time.
Join Us Live!
The video below will automatically update to the current week's service when we go live each week - about 15 minutes before service starts. Click the title of the video at the top to view on YouTube where you can leave comments, subscribe, and view our other services.
Torah/Haftorah/B'rit Chadashah readings can be found on the Torah Reading Schedule. We read a part of these readings during our weekly service.
Who We Are
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.