Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
- Join us Live! -
Adat Shabbat Service 5/28/16
- Counting of the Omer:
- The church will be having a fundraiser this week, parking may or may not be crowded.
- We need more volunteers for audio, setup/teardown and greeting. Just talk to whoever is involved with it right now.
- Today, May 28th (the last Shabbat service before we leave for Israel), we're collecing money for Bary Segal w/ Vision for Israel. We used to take suitcases full of stuff, but can't do that anymore, so we will take money instead.
- The people going to Israel will be going to pray at the Western Wall. If anyone wants to send a paper with a prayer on it, give it to one of the people going to Israel.
- Love That Binds: Fran Parks and Southwest Church starting sewing/knitting/crocheting ministry. There's a flyer on the table if you're interested, return the bottom part to Dalma or drop in Pushka box, with what evening you're available. They are willing to teach you.
- Serve lunch at Open Door Mission: Sunday, June 12th, arrive by 11am.
- Shavuot will be observed June 11th.
- June 25th, Wedding ceremony for Mark White and Becky McGuire. All food will be provided.
- 2016 Israel Trip: May 31-June 11. More information about the trip.
- Donate at Giving Fire.
- Our audio teachings are available for free. Check out the list - still in progress. The 12-week G-d's Plan Course is also available for free.
- Other ongoing events
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.