Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
"Life is Futile unless you are a Jewtile,
Get Grafted in."
- We live stream our services to both Facebook and YouTube.
- Upcoming Events
- Erev Shabbat Pot Mazel get together at Lou's house, Friday, March 15th, 6 pm. Bring a dish.
- Purim: March 23rd.
- Al is going to be in Esther at The Salvation Army Omaha Kroc Center (2825 Y St.) March 7th-9th at 7pm, March 10th at 2pm.
- Passover Seder: April 20th, which is the first day this year. At the Hilton.
- Studies and Classes
- Saturdays after service: Discipleship class.
- Saturdays after oneg (12:30-1:15pm): Torah Study.
- Tuesdays 7:00pm: in Lincoln, Hy-Vee at 52nd & O.
- Wednesdays 8:30 am: at Panera at 129th & Center. Studying II Samuel.
- Other Announcements
- We have limited resources in the kitchen area and we have adopted the following policies
that will enhance our oneg experience for both our volunteers and participants:
- Bring ready to eat food.
- The kitchen facilities is smaller, please bring items already prepared and ready to serve and eat.
- No serving dishes will be provided - but utensils will be provided.
- No frozen items.
- Crockpots are welcome.
- All serving items will be returned unwashed.
- We will used the oven to keep items hot and the refrigerator to keep items cold. No cooking of food.
- Other adjustments may be required in the future.
- Next trip to Israel, October 21 - November 2, 2019!
9 months to go, sign up now. Cost will be $4,299.
- Erev Shabbat (Shabbat evening) potluck dinners at Lou Secora's house, planned to be every 3rd Friday of the month.
- Listen to Rav Nate's testimony on Oxana Eliahu's radio show on our testimonies page. It's just under the video.
- The 12-week G-d's Plan Course is available for free.
- You can donate to Adat at Giving Fire. You can set up an automatic donation or give whatever any time.
Who We Are
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.