Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
- Join us Live! -
Adat Shabbat Service 2/6/16 - Praise & Worship with Deborah Kline
- Our audio teachings are now available for free! Check out the list - still in progress. The 12-week G-d's Plan Course is also available for free.
- Parents/anyone who want a copy of a book about the Feasts (A Family Guide to the Biblical Holdidays, by Robin Scarlata & Linda Pierce), there's a list on the table, they're $30 and Dalma will order them.
- We need more people to volunteer for making meals for people who are grieving, etc. See Brenda
- Phase 2 of The Ultimate Journey is coming soon! For those who have completed Phase 1, the signup will be on the table for the next two weeks. Phase 2 will be done using Skype. Phase 3 will be offered after Phase 2 is finished, and Phase 1 will be offered again in the fall.
- Passover Seder: April 23, 2016.
The registration letter is now available. Registration letter and fees are due by April 4th. Adult meals are $36, children's meals are $16. A discounted rate of $99/night is available for rooms at the Hilton.
- 2016 Israel Trip: You can still register until Friday the 12th online. (More information about the trip).
- Serve lunch at Open Door Mission: Sunday, February 14th, arrive by 11am.
- You can now donate online through Giving Fire.
- Other ongoing events
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.