Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
"Life is Futile unless you are a Jewtile,
Get Grafted in."
- Looking for the livestream link? Just scroll down ↓ under the announcements box!
- There is NO live stream today, 11/18/17. We're having technical issues with the streaming equipment.
- Hanukkah party: December 16th at 5pm. Signup sheet is on the table - bring a dish.
- Other Announcements
- The updated Torah reading schedule has been posted.
- Listen to Rav Nate's testimony on Oxana Eliahu's radio show on our testimonies page. It's just under the video.
- Watch the livestream of our 20th Anniversary celebration services.
- The 12-week G-d's Plan Course is available for free.
- You can donate to Adat at Giving Fire. You can set up an automatic donation or give whatever any time.
Join Us Live!
The video below will automatically update to the current week's service when we go live each week - about 15 minutes before service starts. Click the title of the video at the top to view on YouTube where you can leave comments, subscribe, and view our other services.
Torah/Haftorah/B'rit Chadashah readings can be found on the Torah Reading Schedule. We read a part of these readings during our weekly service.
Who We Are
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.