Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
"Life is Futile unless you are a Jewtile,
Get Grafted in."
- We're streaming to Facebook now! Visit our Facebook Page to see our livestream. Our livestreams are also available on YouTube.
- No oneg or Torah Study after service today (12/8). Hanukkah party at 5pm.
- Upcoming Events
- Erev Shabbat Pot Mazel get together at Lou's house, Friday, December 21st, 6 pm. Bring a dish.
- Hanukkah Party: December 8th, 5pm. Sign-up sheet is on the table (or email us if you're coming but aren't here to sign up on the sheet!), bring a side dish or dessert. We need help setting up beforehand and tearing down after.
- Home Hanukkah Party at the Williams' family house in Lincoln, Sunday, December 9th at 4pm.
- Other Announcements
- Next trip to Israel, October 21 - November 2, 2019!
11 months to go, sign up now. Cost will be $4,299.
- Erev Shabbat (Shabbat evening) potluck dinners at Lou Secora's house, planned to be every 3rd Friday of the month.
- Listen to Rav Nate's testimony on Oxana Eliahu's radio show on our testimonies page. It's just under the video.
- The 12-week G-d's Plan Course is available for free.
- You can donate to Adat at Giving Fire. You can set up an automatic donation or give whatever any time.
Who We Are
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.