Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
"Life is Futile unless you are a Jewtile,
Get Grafted in."
- Looking for the livestream link? Just scroll down ↓ under the announcements box!
- Discipleship course every week, starting April 7th, this session runs through May 12th. Meeting in room 107 (off the hall next to where we eat) right after service for 30 minutes before Torah Study. You can bring your food.
- Upcoming Events
- Messianic Dance Workshop: May 5th after service from 1-3:30pm. Wear comfortable shoes and be ready to learn some basic Israeli folk dance steps and worship. There is a signup sheet on the table. The workshop is free.
- Counting of the Omer:
- Other Announcements
- Erev Shabbat (Shabbat evening) potluck dinners at Lou Secora's house, planned to be every 3rd Friday of the month.
- Pastor Jamie of the church we meet in has a ministry providing food to high school students at Millard South. There is a box to drop off food and toiletries in the back of the sanctuary, with a list of the kind of items they need.
- Listen to Rav Nate's testimony on Oxana Eliahu's radio show on our testimonies page. It's just under the video.
- The 12-week G-d's Plan Course is available for free.
- You can donate to Adat at Giving Fire. You can set up an automatic donation or give whatever any time.
Join Us Live!
The video below will automatically update to the current week's service when we go live each week - about 15 minutes before service starts. Click the title of the video at the top to view on YouTube where you can leave comments, subscribe, and view our other services.
Torah/Haftorah/B'rit Chadashah readings can be found on the Torah Reading Schedule. We read a part of these readings during our weekly service.
Who We Are
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.